Favourite advanced Race

21 Aug 2009 19:49 #7791 by MSG-Bot
Replied by MSG-Bot on topic Favourite advanced Race
that's why i said uncommon =) But there was some from unknown species :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MerlinGalgotta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Lead 3D Artist / Project Lead a.D.
More
22 Aug 2009 13:26 #7821 by MerlinGalgotta
Replied by MerlinGalgotta on topic Favourite advanced Race
In the last episodes with the Replicators, they also conquered countless Hataks, but with the "upgrades" from Anubis, they were as good as Asgard ships in the end.

22 Aug 2009 20:03 #7839 by MSG-Bot
the last desperate move ^^

More
23 Aug 2009 10:15 #7847 by skamez
Replied by skamez on topic Favourite advanced Race
I'm all for the replicators, but you guys are forgetting the Goa'uld. I mean they had some pretty cool technology and are still the longest running enemy.

'The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and his sub-conscious. But even your sub-conscious is too strong to resist. The only way to win is to deny it battle.' Shifu, Harcesis. Stargate SG-1 S04E17 - Absolute Power

• Adam ONeill
  • Adam ONeill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
23 Aug 2009 15:05 #7854 by Adam ONeill
Replied by Adam ONeill on topic Favourite advanced Race

MerlinGalgotta wrote: In the last episodes with the Replicators, they also conquered countless Hataks, but with the "upgrades" from Anubis, they were as good as Asgard ships in the end.

It was only Beliskner, that's not modern ship as well as the other ones.

Supreme commander...

More
23 Aug 2009 23:19 #7901 by lrics15
Replied by lrics15 on topic Favourite advanced Race
I think the asgards are the best in space and the ancients are the best in small but powerfull piece of technology like the zpm they used it to power a aurora the asgard used the neutro generators and they needed 3 of them but its maybe because they can travel between galaxies in seconds and i dont hate the replicators because they stole tech and why? because everyone stole some tech the sgards found the ancient database and advenced and the replicators stole from the asgard the goauld stoled almost all there texhnology from ancients the tauri use asgard technology whic is stolen from the ancients the ori is evil ancients so basicly evry tech is from the ancients exept the wraith btu they only advencd because the ancients gave them food ... I HATE THOSE THINGS... xD

More
24 Aug 2009 09:30 #7924 by skamez
Yes, the ancients were obviously the most powerful race in the known universe, but the Ori had the same amount of power, if not more due to the amount of followeers they had.

'The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and his sub-conscious. But even your sub-conscious is too strong to resist. The only way to win is to deny it battle.' Shifu, Harcesis. Stargate SG-1 S04E17 - Absolute Power

24 Aug 2009 16:13 #7958 by MSG-Bot
ye, but i bet the ancient would've defeated ori if they weren't so passive :P
If they wasn't waiting in the wraiths instead of attack them and limit their resources :P
They're so smart that they're stupid =)
But like The asgards said when samantha.C helped them to defeat replicators which stole 4 beliskners
"We need someone less intelligence" :D
cuz they couldn't think in our "primitive" way ;)

• MerlinGalgotta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Lead 3D Artist / Project Lead a.D.
More
25 Aug 2009 10:09 #8017 by MerlinGalgotta
Replied by MerlinGalgotta on topic Favourite advanced Race
That's the point, due to their extremely advanced technology and society they were so arrogant, that they could never believe, someone is able to beat them ;)

More
25 Aug 2009 10:20 #8019 by skamez
But the Ancients were defeated in the pegasus galaxy by the wraith.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds