× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Missing Col. Mitchell/Ori Superlaser

• Col. Reynolds
  • Col. Reynolds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
28 Oct 2013 01:53 #61637 by Col. Reynolds
Replied by Col. Reynolds on topic Missing Col. Mitchell/Ori Superlaser
Here's a weird development. I was able to reach tech level 5 without Mitchell disappearing. However, when I tried building him, as soon as he reached 100% he disappeared. He wasn't on the map, he wasn't on the interface, and he wasn't in the reinforcement box. 20 minutes last though, he reappeared on the interface and I tried to build him again, except he disappeared, yet again. He didn't reappear.

Not much faith in Plan A?
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds