Battlestar is back!

• Zero
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 Nov 2012 00:23 #53184 by Zero
Battlestar is back! was created by Zero
Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome is finally on the air! Well... on the internet anyways. Watch it on Machinima Prime on youtube or go straight to episode one here . Watch it, love it, and feel free to geek out to it like you did for the reimagined series. Hopefully with enough views and likes, this will turn into a full-fledged series because lets face it, there aren't any good space battles on tv anymore...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• xHANIBALx
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Leader des SG- Zero
More
11 Nov 2012 01:47 #53185 by xHANIBALx
Replied by xHANIBALx on topic Battlestar is back!
I dosent hope that BSG come back as an new TV Show. It was good, the ending was perfect, a rebirth of this Show will distroy the story. I watch all form this Universe! BSG, Caprica, Razer, the original Movies and i watch this on Machinima. But the story is finished!

Um es auf deutsch zu sagen. Es ist vorbei, die Serie ist eine der besten. Ich habe geweint! Ich war überrascht! Es war super, Ich habe alles aus diesen Universum gesehn. Doch ich finde das es nicht fortgesetzt werden sollte. Es ist perfekt wie es ist, ich bitte die beteiligten Firmen diese Cashcow nicht zu melken bis sie endgültig leer ist. Die Geschichte hat doch den Perfekten abschluss gefunden, alles neue würde sie nur kaputt machen. Man sollte es einfach ruhen lassen. Es ist ja nicht so wie bei Firefly wo die serie einfach eingestellt wurde. Nein hier hat man Aufgehört weil die Geschichte zu ende war. So sollte eine Serie aufhören!

Schaut vorbei auf mein You Tube channel!!!
www.youtube.com/user/MrJUSTSPAM

• Jack Hunter
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Texter, Coder, Scripter
More
11 Nov 2012 13:20 #53192 by Jack Hunter
Replied by Jack Hunter on topic Battlestar is back!
Hm also erstens, war die Geschichte von BSG eigentlich gar nicht wirklich zu Ende, auch wenn es einen abgerundeten Schluß gab. SyFy wollte einfach, dass die Serie mit Staffel 4 endete, also haben die Autoren das ganze Verkürzt. So weit ich weiß, wollten die das nämlich noch etwas länger laufen lassen. Aber gut war es trotzdem. Und zweitens ist Blood and Chrome ja ein Prequel, spielt also vor der eigentlichen Serie, zur Zeit des ersten Cylonen-Krieges. Auch wenn man ja schon den Ausgang kennt, finde ich das richtig toll, mal zu sehen, wie da mal eine richtige, koloniale Flotte kämpfte, und zu erfahren, wie es zu dem Exudus führte.

Totaler Mist ist nur, dass sie zum einen den Pilotfilm noch nicht mal gezeigt haben, obwohl er schon lange fertig ist und zum anderen daraus wohl nur eine Webserie gemacht haben, was ich total doof finde, zumal es die dann wohl nur in den USA zu sehen geben wird oder wenn dann halt nur auf englisch.

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

• xHANIBALx
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Leader des SG- Zero
More
11 Nov 2012 14:21 #53195 by xHANIBALx
Replied by xHANIBALx on topic Battlestar is back!
Caprica war auch ein Prequel was sogar noch vor dem 1. Zylonen Krieg spielt. Dennoch war es nicht gut und eigentlich war es auch nicht wirklich wichtig diese Serie zu machen. Gut es wird gezeigt wie die Zylonen enstanden sind und wie es zu der 1 Gott religion gekommen ist. Aber das braucht man nicht für die Serie um der es um den Exodus geht.

Schaut vorbei auf mein You Tube channel!!!
www.youtube.com/user/MrJUSTSPAM

• Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
11 Nov 2012 14:58 #53197 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic Battlestar is back!
The first post in this topic was English only. Please keep it this way. Thanks.

More
17 Dec 2012 20:01 #54182 by MajorPayne
Replied by MajorPayne on topic Battlestar is back!
The only decent thing about the reimagined series was the ships themselves. The final episode was one of the most rubbish I've seen for ANY tv series ever. I mean come on. They attempt to claim that they named the planet they land on as earth. What crap. The funny thing is I bsg folk law earth is supposed to represent the 13th lost colony and your telling me that there no tech on the planet to begin with. I found it hard to digest the simple fact that the final episode could have been so much more. In fact I was so disappointed with the final bsg episode that I never bothered with caprica and then I find they've gone and made another series.

Okay so I have actually watched part of the first episode of this and it suffers from the same shakey camera crap that plagued the whole of the reimagined series.

Oh well. Perhaps the crap will end some point in the future!!!

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds