• Col. Reynolds
  • Col. Reynolds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
07 Oct 2018 13:01 #89169 by Col. Reynolds
Shuttle Bug in Asteroid Field was created by Col. Reynolds
Hey guys!

I recently started playing the OpenBeta Galactic Conquest as the Wraith and I ran into a bug. The mission was to recover a ZPM from an Aurora-class in the Asteroid field. After disabling the engines, a wraith shuttle appeared, which I used to board the Aurora-class. So far so good. Then, a distress beacon is send out and a massive Ancient fleet arrives. The 5th step of the mission is to have the wraith shuttle reach a "hyperspace" point, indicated by an arrow.

This didn't work. I had the shuttle go to the arrow, but nothing happened. My ships just sat there until they were annihilated by the Ancient fleet.

I reloaded and tried "retreating" with the shuttle still alive, but I was told I failed the mission because I didn't get the ZPM.

I think it is worth mentioning that there was still an arrow pointing at the Aurora-class after the shuttle had finished boarding. Maybe the script for getting the ZPM didn't finish, which was why the wraith shuttle didn't hyperspace away?

Not much faith in Plan A?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Col. Reynolds
  • Col. Reynolds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
07 Oct 2018 13:09 #89170 by Col. Reynolds
Replied by Col. Reynolds on topic Shuttle Bug in Asteroid Field
Sorry, I meant to upload this screenshot with the original post. Perhaps I am doing something incorrectly with the shuttle?

Not much faith in Plan A?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds