December

• super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Dec 2010 21:09 #34183 by super0023
December was created by super0023
i would just like to say in my opinion what has been accomplished so far should be released(early Christmas present) and patched later if need be, this will get you more votes in time to win the contest and get your prize, its a win win, i believe i speak for alot of us in saying the wait is terrible and far too long, and i have it on good authority that alot of Pegasus chronicles is done, we would like to play it asap, thank you for your time and great work
The topic has been locked.
  • super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Dec 2010 21:13 #34184 by super0023
Replied by super0023 on topic December
at the very least you should post another poll and get accurate data that is up to date, many people have changed there opinions since oct 2009
  • Cuntar
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • [SGMG] Coder
More
06 Dec 2010 21:59 #34188 by Cuntar
Replied by Cuntar on topic December
That'll be a big no. Too many games are released like they were in pre-beta (call of duty black ops comes in mind) that takes several patches to be considered "playable", it'll be released when it'll be done, playable and as awesome as it can possibly be, not a second before. (That was about releasing what's already ready)

And please stop complaining, i could code something instead of replying in this thread :P.
  • McKay
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Allrounder
More
06 Dec 2010 22:00 #34189 by McKay
Replied by McKay on topic December
The things we have done so far for Pegasus Chornicles are not easy to transfer to the "old" Final 1.x version. It means a lot of work and during this time working on a "patch" we cant work on Pegasus Chronicles. We understand that many people want to play the game as fast as possible, but just implementing a few new units into the old version is not an option for us.

Edit: I thought it was about adding the new things into the old version ^^
But like Cuntar said, we wont do that. That is our opportunity. We can finish our work without pressure because of a timetable. And that means we wont release an alpha/beta version of the mod.
  • MerlinGalgotta
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Lead 3D Artist / Project Lead a.D.
More
07 Dec 2010 07:54 #34192 by MerlinGalgotta
Replied by MerlinGalgotta on topic December
Apart from that, you and many others have big expectations about Pegasus Chronicles and if we release a beta full of bugs and that misses a lot of things, everybody will be disappointed.
  • super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
07 Dec 2010 22:06 #34238 by super0023
Replied by super0023 on topic December
ok, well i figured i had to ask, again great work, i was wondering is there going to be map packs offered after the release of Pegasus chronicles for those who dont use map editor? or at least are there members of your team that will be designing more maps after the release that would share there maps they make?.....i use the map editor but it would be nice to have some maps for download that other people have designed
More
08 Dec 2010 05:11 #34242 by Craqq
Replied by Craqq on topic December
there will be some patches after release, actually for little bugfixes (although it will be a very clean version) and perhaps there will be some new skirmish-maps if you ask politely^^
and in TPC for itself there will be self-designed maps too i guess. just look at ModDB, theres a wonderful map of Vis Uban, which was created for the 1.x and normal EaW.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
08 Dec 2010 11:26 #34245 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic December

Craqq wrote: theres a wonderful map of Vis Uban, which was created for the 1.x and normal EaW.

Thank you^^
I might consider making some more maps for TPC when it's released.

The SGMG has good mappers in their team you can be confident that there will be awesome maps in the new mod.
Just remember the old BSS maps which looked great!:)
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds