pegasus chronicles

• super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Oct 2010 02:25 #31435 by super0023
pegasus chronicles was created by super0023
i know it has been asked without success of an answer but what is the time frame for release,months,years.....i check on here every couple of days hoping to hear something/anything about its work in progress.....I'm just curious where you are at in development, i know you must get annoyed by people asking, i know from experience how it is to work on mods and deal with the fans from your mod(s), i do scripting for mods on a different game as well as i make websites for mmo games...but if you could give some idea of the rough time frame you guys want to release it in, i would appreciate it very much, thank you
The topic has been locked.
  • Cuntar
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • [SGMG] Coder
More
05 Oct 2010 08:12 #31437 by Cuntar
Replied by Cuntar on topic pegasus chronicles
Noooooooo! Another kitty have died!

And to be serious, there are so many variables that it's very hard to estimate anything right now, also everyone would be yelling at us if we missed "planned" release date, so we prefer (like most mods these days anyway) to stick to the "It's done when it's done" phrase. At the very least i can assure you that on the very release the mod's awesomeness will be way over 9000, so it'll be worth waiting ;].
  • super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Oct 2010 08:29 #31438 by super0023
Replied by super0023 on topic pegasus chronicles
ok...kitty died?????....can you at least say what you guys are currently working on for the mod like scripts,xml,models,story/gc?.....what is your biggest chunk of work (type) left to do?
  • maroon83
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • [SGMG] Writer
More
05 Oct 2010 13:05 #31443 by maroon83
Replied by maroon83 on topic pegasus chronicles

super0023 wrote: ok...kitty died?????....can you at least say what you guys are currently working on for the mod like scripts,xml,models,story/gc?.....what is your biggest chunk of work (type) left to do?

Yes of course. It's a mixed everything. The modding team is seperated in divisions, so every division works on their part.
There is big progress in all parts, but none is done completely yet.

"We're not like the Ancients: We're not gonna sit around and wait. We don't back off; we have the capacity and the will to go kick their asses for a change." —John Sheppard

• super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Oct 2010 20:55 #31464 by super0023
thank you very much thats all i wanted to know, i appreciate it, thanks again maroon83
  • super0023
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Oct 2010 21:01 #31466 by super0023
oh one more thing, are you guys trying to get all the errors/glitches out before you do the first release?, or are you just finishing the main stuff and fixing the errors/glitches in patches after the first release?
  • McKay
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Allrounder
More
05 Oct 2010 21:35 #31468 by McKay
Replied by McKay on topic pegasus chronicles
Of course we want to get rid of the most errors and bugs in the first way. But everything that doesnt work will be fix via patches.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds