× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Asurans bug

• Ancient Commander
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Jun 2021 18:38 - 19 Jun 2021 14:47 #90130 by Ancient Commander
Asurans bug was created by Ancient Commander
Asuran weapon Drone Swarm (Special weapon) doesn't do any damage.
Tested it several times.
Also, Atavus's ability to destroy an entire subsystem in one shot(forgot the name of it) doesn't work. The icon indicating that he will fire is on, but even after minutes he doesn't.
Anyway, you have done an impressive work.
Thank you for that.

Edit: Talus's ability to deploy a gate satellite can only be deployed once, and Oberoth's superlaser doesn't do any damage.
Last edit: 19 Jun 2021 14:47 by Ancient Commander.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
20 Jun 2021 17:41 #90133 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic Asurans bug
Hello there,

thanks for the reports!

Asuran weapon Drone Swarm (Special weapon) doesn't do any damage.

It does. But unlike the other ground-to-space-weapons the drone swarm damages all hardpoints at once.
On high-health targets it sometimes looks as if the ship doesn't take any damage, because each HP only loses a bit of health causing them to not change color.

Also, Atavus's ability to destroy an entire subsystem in one shot(forgot the name of it) doesn't work. The icon indicating that he will fire is on, but even after minutes he doesn't.

Yeah, sometimes he can be a bit reluctant to fire... Try to move him further away from the target and then use the ability again.

Talus's ability to deploy a gate satellite can only be deployed once

Yeah, that's on purpose. There can't be more than one active Stargate in a system ;)

Oberoth's superlaser doesn't do any damage

I can't replicate the issue.

• Ancient Commander
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
21 Jun 2021 18:29 #90134 by Ancient Commander
Replied by Ancient Commander on topic Asurans bug
Hello there!
I fired on a starbase and i checked the HP of the hardpoints. 100%. No change.
I will try Oberoth and Atavus again, maybe i missed something.
After the first gate ship is destroyed, i tried to deploy another. Same, it just doesn't let me do it.

Thanks for the reply!

More
13 Jul 2021 22:29 #90152 by Openair
Replied by Openair on topic Asurans bug

Ancient Commander wrote: Hello there!
I fired on a starbase and i checked the HP of the hardpoints. 100%. No change.
I will try Oberoth and Atavus again, maybe i missed something.
After the first gate ship is destroyed, i tried to deploy another. Same, it just doesn't let me do it.

Thanks for the reply!

Did you manage to get past this stage?

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds