× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

2 Hard drives

• thore95
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
22 Aug 2015 17:02 #74358 by thore95
2 Hard drives was created by thore95
My computer has 2 hard drives and when I try to install your mod (Pegasus Chronicles) it always searches for the game on my primary hard drive which I try to isolate for my OS. I can install empire at war (FOC) on my secondary drive just fine. Is there a way to make your mod install on my secondary drive (F) instead of my primary drive (C)?
The topic has been locked.
More
23 Aug 2015 17:28 #74368 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic 2 Hard drives
Hi thore95, welcome to the forums!

Is there a way to make your mod install on my secondary drive (F) instead of my primary drive (C)?

Well, the mod launcher should actually check for the right drive, this is probably still a missing feature.

Sure you can install the mod manually, if you already installed the mod (but on the wrong hd) search for
.\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\Stargate
And if you can find the directory Data in Stargate, then please throw Stargate into
.\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods of your other hd.

If there is no Data directory you have to go into .\Stargate\Patches and extract there all archives in the right alphabetical order to patch eachother. (if there are no patches please download them via launcher) Then you'd get a .\Data directory extracted in .\Stargate\Patches\, so move this Data directory (cut and paste) into .\Stargate and proceed moving the Stargate directory with its content into
.\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods of your other hd, same as above.

Then please download this .bat file:
www.mediafire.com/download/k8dgqn39xyn8325/Run+Stargate.bat
In my test download it had a unnecessary .bat.txt extension. If you got the same suffix for the bat file you downloaded please remove the .txt so only Run Stargate.bat remains. If you cant see any suffixes you can activate this feature in windows settings.

Finally please drop Run Stargate.bat into
.\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\Stargate and doubleclick it to run the mod from the right HD.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds