× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

xml syntax error

• kingofkings0809
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
12 Feb 2015 20:10 - 12 Feb 2015 20:41 #71430 by kingofkings0809
xml syntax error was created by kingofkings0809
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last edit: 12 Feb 2015 20:41 by Jack Hunter.
The topic has been locked.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
13 Feb 2015 12:10 #71435 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic xml syntax error
Hello kingofkings0809,

please make sure to put your code in spoiler tags next time.

You have two major errors in your code I was able to identify on the first glimpse:

1) <SpaceUnit Name="The RailGun">
The unit name must not contain any spaces. Also fix this for the reference to the death clone and for the death clone itself.

2) <Variant_Of_Existing_Type>BC-304</Variant_Of_Existing_Type>
There is no unit called "BC-304" in the code you posted. Use <Variant_Of_Existing_Type>Interceptor4_Frigate</Variant_Of_Existing_Type> instead.
  • kingofkings0809
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
13 Feb 2015 20:56 #71449 by kingofkings0809
Replied by kingofkings0809 on topic xml syntax error
now its not showing up in game, i did everything you guys told me before on my first run through with adding it.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
14 Feb 2015 00:30 #71450 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic xml syntax error
If you want to use the unit in skirmish battles you need to add its name to the unit buildability list in the respective starbase (see Starbase_*Faction*.xml).

To make the unit available in GC, make sure the following tags meet your requirements:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds