× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Multiplayer issue

• Battlegrinder
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Feb 2015 23:13 #71380 by Battlegrinder
Multiplayer issue was created by Battlegrinder
Is there a way to get this mod's multiplayer working besides tunngle? My sister and I would like to be able to play against each other, but as she's in an out-of-state college at the moment using the LAN multi isn't an opition, and her college doesn't seem to allow tunngle. Is there another multiplayer tool that we can try to use?
The topic has been locked.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
06 Feb 2015 16:49 #71389 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic Multiplayer issue
I'm not sure.
I know that Hamachi won't work but you could try GameRanger (which is - like Tunngle - a virtual lan tool).
  • Battlegrinder
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Feb 2015 17:57 #71393 by Battlegrinder
Replied by Battlegrinder on topic Multiplayer issue

Locutus wrote: I'm not sure.
I know that Hamachi won't work but you could try GameRanger (which is - like Tunngle - a virtual lan tool).

Ok, thanks, I'll give that a shot.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds