× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Can't get it to launch

• AceofFate
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 Aug 2014 10:39 - 16 Aug 2014 10:39 #68121 by AceofFate
Can't get it to launch was created by AceofFate
I'm running windows 8 and everytime i try and run the game i get an exception. The launcher launches, but the game wont. I have tried opening in administrator mode, and various compatibility modes. I will include the execption text. Any help would be great guys.
-Except.txt
Last edit: 16 Aug 2014 10:39 by AceofFate.
The topic has been locked.
More
16 Aug 2014 15:37 #68128 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic Can't get it to launch
It might be caused by a broken .xml file, so you could redownload the mod, go to your game directorys ./Data/Mods/Stargate folder and replace the "Xml" directory by a fresh one.

Or reinstall the Xml directory of the game itself if that didnt worked.
  • AceofFate
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
17 Aug 2014 02:19 #68141 by AceofFate
Replied by AceofFate on topic Can't get it to launch
So upon reinstalling everything, i have realised that while i downloaded the patch, i never actually applied it..

I feel like a complete idiot.. thanks for the help thpugh :)
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds