× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Not being able to play galactic conquest

• coolfool
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 Jul 2014 10:05 #67289 by coolfool
Well i'm pretty sure that I installed the mod correctly but when ever I start the game it only says skirmish match.
The topic has been locked.
  • baal
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] 2D-Art, Level Design
More
14 Jul 2014 10:24 #67290 by baal
Replied by baal on topic Not being able to play galactic conquest
Hello coolfool, welcome to the forums.

Please read the FAQ. The current release version is a space-skirmish-only release. The ground pare and the galactic conquests are still under development.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things .
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

- The Doctor
More
14 Jul 2014 19:52 #67303 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic Not being able to play galactic conquest
But you can play the old Stargate 1.3 for classic EAW.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds