× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

x64 bit version

• lordvadersky
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
26 Mar 2014 05:57 #64460 by lordvadersky
x64 bit version was created by lordvadersky
I have recently tried to download The Pegasus Chronicles but when the launcher tried to update to version 1.2.1 I got a pop-up saying that the version is not compatible with x64 bit of Windows 7.

Is there a x64 version of Pegasus Chronicles or am I going to miss out on playing this?
The topic has been locked.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
26 Mar 2014 09:14 #64462 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic x64 bit version
Ah, you posted that issue on ModDB, right?

I have no idea why you managed to install the other patches but only patch 1.2.1 causes that kind of trouble.
(99% of the team are using 64bit and we haven't had any issues so I don't believe the error is really related to that.)
When I'm back home from work I'll try to pack patch 1.2.1 again - I'll let you know when I'm done so you can give it another try.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Mar 2014 17:15 #64464 by Locutus
Ok, so I have created a new patch archive for you:

Download this patch and put it in ...\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\Mods\Stargate\Patches replacing the old 1.2.1.exe patch. Then run the launcher again and tell it to update.
  • lordvadersky
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
08 Apr 2014 06:09 #64637 by lordvadersky
Replied by lordvadersky on topic x64 bit version
Does it matter that I am using a Steam version of Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption?
As I tried telling the launcher to update and I got the same error message.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
08 Apr 2014 18:30 #64652 by Locutus
Nope, having Steam doesn't change anything.

Roughly 80% of the team are using a 64bit OS so the error can't really be related to that. Your error has never been reported so far so, unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it.

However, since Patch 1.2.1 is a very small hotfix I have uploaded it's contents (only 3 files total) here:
www.dropbox.com/sh/41ofix0ehcwsrar/946gBW8ux1

Go to ...\Steam\steamapps\common\star wars empire at war\corruption and place the files in the same folder as you find them in the link above.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds