× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Bug at launch !

• Rémi
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
22 Mar 2014 14:04 #64386 by Rémi
Bug at launch ! was created by Rémi
Hi everyone,

I have install the manual TPC and i have done all updates so when i click on start button i have this messages :"No CD detected or It is not the good CD" ! Please help me because i don't understand my problems !

Thank you for watching ^^.
The topic has been locked.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
22 Mar 2014 15:45 #64388 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic Bug at launch !
I don't think that this error is mod-related.
Can you run the original game without problems?
If no, you most likely got a faulty DVD which could not be detected by your DVD drive.
If yes, the mod is installed incorrectly. Did you check section 3.2 of the FAQ?
More
22 Mar 2014 17:31 #64389 by Imperial
Replied by Imperial on topic Bug at launch !
Locutus is right, if your game runs but not the mod:
You can manually check if the "Stargate" basedirectory is located in the directory it was ment for in "your games directory"\Mods\
and the SGTPCLauncher.exe sould be in "your games directory"\

If the game dont works aswell you can try reinstalling your game from the cd, or re-downloading it for the case you are a Steam user.
  • baal
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] 2D-Art, Level Design
More
22 Mar 2014 18:04 #64390 by baal
Replied by baal on topic Bug at launch !
You do have a legal copy of FoC, right?

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things .
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

- The Doctor
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds