× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Stargate Pegasus Chronicles No voice ingame

• KogoroMouri
  • KogoroMouri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jack O'neill
More
25 Dec 2013 02:33 #63318 by KogoroMouri
Stargate Pegasus Chronicles No voice ingame was created by KogoroMouri
Hello,

I have downloader and installer with the installer with no problem, have maked update automaticly, i have sett FRENCH at the master text files for having working text and not "MISSING" textes.

The game is working, i have maked a game with no error, but, the problem is: I have No voice.

I have musics, sounds effects (explosions, firing, etc..) but i have no ships voice, i have no voice in all the game. i have see in the game have at all end of ship sound file "ENG, GER" for GERMAN & ENGLISH Language, what i need for making voce working? i need to rename all file with "FRE" at the end?

Exept the voice problem, for the moment i have no other problems.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

(Sorry for my bad spelling, as you can see from my game language, i speak french ;) )

Cordially.

-Swiss Jack O'neill Cosplayer-
The topic has been locked.
  • Locutus
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
More
25 Dec 2013 13:58 #63320 by Locutus
Replied by Locutus on topic Stargate Pegasus Chronicles No voice ingame
Hello Cordially,

welcome to our forums!
You have two possibilities to get the (English) speech sound working:

1) If you have the Steam version of the game (or, for some reason the English DVD) you can change the games default language by adding LANGUAGE=ENGLISH to the SWFOC shortcut in the target line.

2) If you don't have the Steam version you have to rename all audio files to end with FRE (from ENG) - just like you said.
There are several freeware tools (like Joe ) that can do that for you.
  • KogoroMouri
  • KogoroMouri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Jack O'neill
More
06 Jan 2014 15:26 #63507 by KogoroMouri
Replied by KogoroMouri on topic Stargate Pegasus Chronicles No voice ingame
I have tested the tip with replacing "ENG" with "FRE" and is working great now thanks.

The only ship i do not have voice is the X301

-Swiss Jack O'neill Cosplayer-
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds