× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

how i can add the units to planet in conquest

• mistrzdrakan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
21 Aug 2013 09:48 #60018 by mistrzdrakan
how i can add the units to planet in conquest was created by mistrzdrakan
hi!on start i'm sory for my english language but i work with google translate
i want make the game harder and i try add the some links i the campaing_singleplayer.xml but when i play the game this units isnt on planet what i select ( i add 12 wraith hive and 20 wraith assault ships on the hoff) a i please for help what i must change to add this units on planets ( best if it is universal way for all units and planets).
I have one more question : how i must do for the bc-304 mark 2 is buildable on earth in conquest ( here if it possible i please for file with this change but the instruction is welcome)
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds