[FAQ] Beta Test 2016

Mehr
31 Jul 2016 08:53 #81981 von Klon
Klon antwortete auf [FAQ] Beta Test 2016

PaddyGameTV schrieb: apropo wann soll released werden? sollte man wissen damit ich weiß wann ich mein video wenn ich es mal gemacht habe*hust* veröffentlichen darf

We're currently working on the news that announces the topic of the GC. You're free to release your videos which were produced according to the guideline afterwars. Currently we plan to have this news next Sunday. Please wait for a final confirmation.

Imperial schrieb: Ich hätte die fragen gerne schon vorformuliert, dann kann man sich auf Details vorbereiten.

That would make it indeed easier. I would take some time with you to have this interview.

Wer daran denkt aufzugeben hat es in Wirklichkeit schon längst getan!
"Wisst ihr eigentlich das hier gerade die größten Modding Götter in einem Taxi sind!?!" -Bene

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 11:43 #82077 von AusNaminator
I'm having trouble downloading the Beta. I've followed the instructions to download the Beta Launcher but once i attempt to download the mod all files from 1.8.1.exe to 1.8.5.exe sit at 0.00kb/s and don't download.

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 12:05 #82079 von Klon
Sadly our download server is not quite reliable at the moment.
Please close the launcher and try again after a few min.
If that doesnt help please kindly let us know.

"Wisst ihr eigentlich das hier gerade die größten Modding Götter in einem Taxi sind!?!" -Bene

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 12:32 #82080 von AusNaminator
Still no luck. :(

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 13:27 #82081 von Klon

AusNaminator schrieb: Still no luck.

I will investigate the issue as soon as possible once I'm back home in around 4-5 hours.
Please let us know if the download was possible in the meantime.

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 14:32 #82083 von Imperial
@PaddyGameTV & Herr Sajan; We still need an appointment for the Interview.
From my side; any day in the Week between 13:30 and 15:00 is good. During the week end we'll see.

Just not later then 20:00.

@All; If interested you could connect there (german only for me) or have a seperate interview.

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 18:59 #82092 von Klon

AusNaminator schrieb: Still no luck. current/sad2

Just downloaded the beta without issues again.
Please let me know if you're still facing issues. If yes we might have a teamviewer session.

Mehr
03 Aug 2016 19:37 #82095 von The Art of War
I can do the English interview, time to whip out my British accent ;)

Bene 00:22 replicators, little shiny cute bug robots

3 bottle eof wine etc.

Mehr
04 Aug 2016 00:59 #82119 von EsteLica
Hello. I've downloaded the mod and I've played it for a while but I keep facing with a problem. When I reach the time when the Atlantis ship class is coming back from war and when I am attacked afterwards it just crashes. That is the point where the beta for youtubers ends or it is a problem with the mod?

Mehr
04 Aug 2016 03:32 #82120 von Imperial

Atlantis ship class is coming back from war and when I am attacked afterwards it just crashes. That is the point where the beta for youtubers ends or it is a problem with the mod?

Hey,
No this is a bug. Can you tell on which planet this happend.
Does it happen always or only sometimes?
I am aware that some ships/models seek alot of performance away from the (weak) game engine, like the Cityships, Wraith Hives, Ancient Battleships and my Ancient Startbases. If many of them happen to load on the same map it just might be too much for the engine (even on stronger Computers) and crash the game, this is annoying but it only happens once in a while I guess.

Ladezeit der Seite: 2.485 Sekunden