Random Asian Productions

Mehr
15 Dez 2013 10:29 #63088 von RandomAsianPro
Hello! Thank you for the opportunity to make videos for your mod, Stargate is one of my favorite TV shows and Universes in general, only beaten by Doctor Who. Random Asian Productions is the name I finally settled on when I decided to start making youtube videos, although it is called Productions there isn't anyone else currently on this team. Just little old me, making videos about video games. My channel has undergone a few periods of change as I've come in and out of making videos. School often gets in my way, but I'm determined this time around to make this channel something at least remotely popular to some people. I am currently prepping to switch over to a new computer as well as acquire better editing software for my videos. So this month/next month might get a little bumpy on the channel. Also I talk too much lol Here's my channel: www.youtube.com/user/RandomAsianPro

-Thanks so much! Stanley

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
15 Dez 2013 14:22 #63102 von Locutus
Welcome to the forums!

Just watched your vid showing the mod - kinda cool to see how you get your ass kicked in the first battle;D

I assume you used the installer of the mod which crashed at some point? Because your buildpads and the sun on Hebridan were green. That's a known shader issue, take a look at section 3.7 of the FAQ to fix it.

But you're probably the first person who noticed that one of the racing speeders actually flies through the asteroid with the hole. Took me hours to get that working and finally someone who noticed. Wohoo^^

When doing the next video I recommend turning down the volume a bit. Sometimes you're a little hard to hear.

Mehr
15 Dez 2013 17:39 #63110 von Klon
Welcome to our Youtuber area :)

When you are done switching to your new system and have agreed to our video guidelines I will unlock you for the Closed beta.
Oh...I will need your MAC adress for that ;)

Wer daran denkt aufzugeben hat es in Wirklichkeit schon längst getan!
"Wisst ihr eigentlich das hier gerade die größten Modding Götter in einem Taxi sind!?!" -Bene

Mehr
15 Dez 2013 17:45 #63112 von The Art of War
Hi,

Great to see you here! We really need more English testers and Youtubers :)

I also looked at one of your TPC videos and although there is room for some improvement, it was great! Funny, yet to-the-point commentary and good footage!

Cheers,
Filip

Bene 00:22 replicators, little shiny cute bug robots

3 bottle eof wine etc.

Mehr
15 Dez 2013 21:23 #63120 von RandomAsianPro
As per usual I'm feeling a tad silly, but how do I agree to the terms lol

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Mehr
15 Dez 2013 21:36 #63121 von Locutus

Mehr
15 Dez 2013 21:56 #63122 von RandomAsianPro
Yes, I agree. lol simple and straight to the point guidelines and this MAC thing you'll be needing? I literally saw a picture of what it was on here, but now I can't find it lol

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Mehr
15 Dez 2013 22:09 #63123 von Locutus
1. Press Win+R
2. Type cmd.exe and hit ENTER
3. Type ipconfig /all and hit ENTER again
4. Scroll up and search for Physical Address where it appears for the first time, like in this picture

Mehr
17 Dez 2013 22:14 #63165 von RandomAsianPro
So a minor update, they just started assembling my computer and based on that I'm expecting it late this week or early next week.

Mehr
17 Dez 2013 23:06 #63168 von The Art of War

RandomAsianPro schrieb: So a minor update, they just started assembling my computer and based on that I'm expecting it late this week or early next week.

Posted your MAC address yet?

Great, custom built? Specs?

Bene 00:22 replicators, little shiny cute bug robots

3 bottle eof wine etc.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.429 Sekunden