This Forum is inactive - Feel free to join our Discord

By now, our community has mostly migrated to Discord. This forum mainly serves as an archive nowadays, and isn't actively supervised anymore.
Feel free to head over to our Discord for a more active community. You're much more likely to get fast replies and support there than here.
-
Inzwischen ist unsere Community größtenteils auf unserem Discord-Server zu finden. Dieses Forum dient hauptsächlich noch als Archiv und wird nicht mehr aktiv betreut.
Schau gerne auf unserem Discord-Server vorbei - Dort findest Du die aktive Community und wirst viel wahrscheinlicher schnelle Antworten oder Unterstützung erhalten, als hier.

Realistic space missile launch

• Darth Maldred
  • Darth Maldreds Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mehr
27 Jun 2021 05:12 #90142 von Darth Maldred
Realistic space missile launch wurde erstellt von Darth Maldred
I need a little help with a missiles. I want to make EAW rockets more similar to real ones by adding a flash at launch, a vertical-directed launch, and a more realistic path of projectiles, more similar to the launch of a rocket from a sea-like ship. Please tell me how it is possible to implement this in EAWFOC.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
27 Jun 2021 15:21 #90144 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf Realistic space missile launch
If you want a muzzle flash you can either add than directly to the bone and link or properly or you make it a part of the particle itself.
To have vertically launching rockets you need them to fire from the unit directly and rotate the fire bone upwards. Take a look at the Sol for reference. Sadly, vertically launching rockets don't work from hardpoints, the game seems to ignore the muzzle orientation for some reason...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Darth Maldred

• Darth Maldred
  • Darth Maldreds Avatar Autor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mehr
06 Jul 2021 11:12 #90148 von Darth Maldred
Darth Maldred antwortete auf Realistic space missile launch
Thanks for you answer for my question. I suspected something like this. Ok, but how i can will to work muzzle flashes? In my mod they working as a standart bones. What i do wrong?

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.375 Sekunden