GC

Mehr
27 Sep 2011 19:52 #42439 von zepherreload
GC wurde erstellt von zepherreload
Hi i think this is a bug or it was intended by the modders, but the "system lords" in the GC dont build anything or move and the Goa'uld dont attack me at all. Is there any way of changing the AI to attack and the system lords
to build and attack every now and then the game seems a bit boring just waiting to build up then attack.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
27 Sep 2011 20:09 #42443 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf GC
This is a bug we're unable to fix.
You can try playing the GC with the AI on "medium" as it seems to work better. But unfortunately the AI will nearly never attack you.

In The Pegasus Chronicles - the new version we're currently working on - the Ai will be way more active.
But for now there is no way for you to get stronger enemies (except for playing online^^).

Mehr
28 Sep 2011 09:34 #42471 von zepherreload
zepherreload antwortete auf GC
Let me say first the mod is brilliant.

Well i am playing it on medium never go lower tryed it on hard nothing changed. Iv worked on mods b4 and know a bit about xml files but this got me stumped lol.
I tryed the "NEED_MORE_PLANETS 0.99" all thay did was attack neutral planets more

Iv been looking at the 0.8 version of the mod and how the AI attack a lot to try and find a comparison that i can duplicate into the 1.3 but nothing so far. Maybe making a new AI set like in FOC the underworld AI ?.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
28 Sep 2011 15:06 #42474 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf GC
In the current version we've added in a lot of new content but didn't really take care of the Ai. It's a little chaotic - some units are replaced, others are totally new. That's why we had so much trouble with a working Ai.

In The Pegasus Chronicles (TPC) we were way more careful so that the the Ai is as good (or even better) than in the unmodified game. Due to this we spent all our time on finishing TPC instead of trying to fix the innumerous bugs in the 1.1 (the 1.2 and 1.3 patches were made by the community).

But if you're able to make the Ai working again feel free to do so. There are a lot of people out there who would adore you if manage that since we haven't TPC released yet.

Mehr
28 Sep 2011 18:47 #42480 von zepherreload
noprob ill c what i can do been on it for 2 days now tho not looking good lol, Shame the mod had so much to offer everything was well done just that AI. Im starting 2 think its hard coded some where but ill fix it sooner or l8r.

I got a feeling the next mod is gona be brill, hope it dont take 2 long.

Mehr
30 Sep 2011 11:52 #42514 von zepherreload
I did it the (System Lords now attack the goa'uld and the Goa'uld attack the System lords) and every1 expands thay haven't attacked me yet but did test long enogh will get back to u.

Mehr
01 Okt 2011 13:47 #42547 von Derek Sargan
Derek Sargan antwortete auf GC
Hey zepherreload!
Firstly i am sorry for my bad english. Its only school-english and its a long time ago! ;-)

Do you manage the Bombing Run Problem? In the version 1.3 I am attacked by the Goauld (AI) on the planet Cimmeria and they start a Bombing Run. So the game crashes! Its a known bug. The game will crash, if the player starts a Bombing Run. But now the AI starts it and the game crashes too. Is there a way to stop the Bombing Run Abillity? There is an XML "Landbombingrununits". Maybe there is a way to stop this. I do not know!!!

nice Greetings
Derek Sargan

Mehr
01 Okt 2011 17:57 #42565 von zepherreload
Hi i need help plz i cant seem to get the system lords to build the same buildings as the goa'uld and add the icon above the planets and that how do i do it.

Mehr
24 Apr 2013 00:39 #57781 von Stargate009
Stargate009 antwortete auf GC
hey, i am haveing the problem of the AI not doing anything beyond the very occasional attack, and im having trouble getting the story to progress as the Ta'uri, because the mission says to take SG-1 and Bratak to taonas, but i dont get a Bratak, and i have moved SG-1 there multiple times. any help?

Mehr
24 Apr 2013 14:33 #57786 von Jack Hunter
Jack Hunter antwortete auf GC
Did you conquered Chulak or Erebus?

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

Ladezeit der Seite: 3.222 Sekunden