[Spoiler] Stargate Universe [Spoiler]

Mehr
12 Jan 2010 15:25 #17159 von U.S.B

GateShip1 schrieb: Question... Do you think there should be more gate travel? Also... Does that ship seem a little bit too dark to anyone but me?

to 1: Yes more gate travel would be good. 2. it´s a very dark ship it´s not good, i think.
It´s not realy exploring you are right.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jan 2010 21:08 #17212 von MSG-Bot
Indeed, Sg-1 and SGA is almost totally based on exploring, but SGU is a spinoff. still needs little more gate travelling.
I can't see the ship is too dark thus, It's a great model .

Mehr
11 Mär 2010 08:08 #20692 von Admiral Antilles
Im SURE another company will buy it. A show over here called Southland, with the same potential, etc. was bought up by TNT, and is being made again so...

Admiral Antilles - Filefront Moderator
Long time Fan of the Mod

Mehr
11 Mär 2010 09:16 #20693 von MerlinGalgotta
I've recently read that an Indien Media Mogul is going to buy MGM.
That will safe MGM, but maybe we will see some strange dancing aliens on the Destiny then.^^

Mehr
11 Mär 2010 15:01 #20723 von Kampfkeks
oh no... if there ever appears a headshaking bollywood indian i will cease my fanship to stargate -.-

Ich hab einen sitzen und hab einen stehn
und ich bin nichtmal Schizophren
WUUUSAAAA

Mehr
12 Mär 2010 09:22 #20751 von The Reaper

Kampfkeks schrieb: headshaking bollywood indian

omg, I laughed my ass of there xD

still it's not MGM that's making the serie episodes, they're just releasing them ;)

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Mehr
12 Mär 2010 14:08 #20766 von Kampfkeks
well at least let's all pray for it^^

WUUUSAAAA

Mehr
12 Mär 2010 18:51 #20779 von The Reaper
would be fun thus, with a headshaking bollywood indian popping up little here and there xD

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Mehr
13 Mär 2010 09:18 #20796 von Zero
Time Warner or Lionsgate are currently the most likely to buy MGM. Either way it's doubtful that the STÅRGÅTE franchise will end with MGM. Universe has the effect that Battlestar Galactica had of creating its own reality with the simplicity of the original STÅRGÅTE movie. The only downside is the archetype of three characters. Eli is a child, Telford is a thug, Rush is a coward (I was happy to see him left behind on the planet to die, though it would have been better to see him die in the Ancient Chair) and even worse is that everyone on the ship seems to know that he is a coward and yet he still has those that blindly follow him. Watch the new trailer for season 1.5; it will blow your mind. I’m not going to gossip or wildly guess what is going to happen, but I do have one word for you… Daedalus.

Mehr
13 Mär 2010 09:47 #20797 von Kampfkeks
rush is not a coward...
he just knows how important he is to this expedition and therefore always thinks pragmatically and is a reasoner
he and Eli are the only characters who do not seem to have escaped the beverly hills 90210 cast... -.- well and greer... at least in the english version^^

WUUUSAAAA

Ladezeit der Seite: 3.140 Sekunden