[Spoiler] Stargate Universe [Spoiler]

19 Nov 2009 19:23 #13736 von MSG-Bot
At least they havn't announced it on their mainpage http://stargate.mgm.com/
But i've seen an American newspaper announced it..'Called Variety or somthin..
Says they got huge economical crisis, and will prob be sold within a couple of weeks. Somebody will absolutely buy it again. But will they continue produce the series and upcoming movies?(New buyer).. I guess it was somthin like that Merlin found, at least i did :D

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
08 Dez 2009 22:47 #14982 von GateShip1
Do you like SGU?

I personally dont like it very much at all... It's completely different from what made stargate a good show. There's hardly any science or fiction in this sci fi show. Personally I care more about exploring now planets and meeting races than lesbians and sex. What happened to my good clean stargate show??? And what happened to fighting bad guys? There's no cool team that goes off-world here and fights enemies and battles in space, it's just a bunch of blah. :(

What's your opinion of the show?

"Read the description!"
-Merlin

Mehr
09 Dez 2009 10:36 #14984 von HuGuSSi
Stargate Universe is simple awesome.
Sex and Lesbians? 1-2 Sex Scene in 10 Episode. 10-20 Seconds Sex?
10*45 Minutes * 60 = 27000 Seconds.
20 Seconds from 27 000. To many? In which Country do you live that you are so uptight?

The old Stargate become boring. SGU is something new. Its more realistic.

Mehr
09 Dez 2009 13:06 #14989 von MerlinGalgotta
Hugussi is right, Universe is exactly what the Franchise Stargate needed. A show, completely different compared to the two old ones. Atlantis became unpopular BECAUSE it was too much like SG-1.

I love Universe so far and i hope they do more than only one season.

09 Dez 2009 14:46 #14992 von MSG-Bot
unpopular, it was definately a more success than sg-1.
But yes, SGU is a spin off that was needed, it's more about exploring(forced) and drama..
I think it awesome, but Atlantis' still better in my opinion, i miss the bad guys.. :D

Mehr
10 Dez 2009 04:47 #15011 von canshow
Pathetic.

It's just bad CEO decisions that are leading MGM down.

As for the stargate series, id have to rank them in these order.
1.)SG-1
2.)Atlantis
3.)Universe

SG-1 had the BEST acting, and it was just good.
Atlantis had bad acting, imo. They could've been better
Universe, is getting interesting up until now, but i wouldn't say its almost better than SG-1.

10 Dez 2009 16:11 #15060 von MSG-Bot
My rank would be the same but with minimal differences.
Sg-1 got the best acting yes, but Atlantis got more action, more events. Universe is totally different, which makes it wrong to compare with the others in the same way.

Mehr
10 Dez 2009 21:46 #15105 von canshow
Universe is just drama on the ship. It kept re-looping where it looked good for the crew, then they got in trouble, then it went back to normal.

I liked the last episode, because it gave it a twist

11 Dez 2009 14:24 #15116 von MSG-Bot
i think SGU will grow larger and they will spend more time making it good :D

Mehr
12 Jan 2010 03:21 #17106 von GateShip1
I see your point, but thus far i really dont like any of the characters. They dont have the same appeal that the SG-1 and Atlantis cast had in my opinion. There's also not a developing plot or an enemy to unite against... They're just kind of stuck out there with no enemies but themselves. Granted it's still the first season and i'm still going to give it a chance, but so far i'm a little dissappointed.

Question... Do you think there should be more gate travel? Also... Does that ship seem a little bit too dark to anyone but me?

Also, i'm not sure you could call what they're doing exploring... Their ship is inaccesible in most places and there's not alot to discover while you're in constant FDL drive in the middle of deep space.

"Read the description!"
-Merlin

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.324 Sekunden