- Beiträge: 5360
- Dank erhalten: 4
You like the concept of Imperialware and would like to help?
- Launch support for Steam (Then Imperialware will also be uploaded to Moddb)
- 2 Last Size Expanders in the "Manage" tab: Hardpoints (for automatic Hardpoint creation) and Particles,
embedded in a balancing environment.
- The Edit XML tab is not finished , thus I recommend to use the UI in the Manage tab instead for unit creation, as that UI is more advanced.
- The Unit Creator is currently only working for the creation of Squadrons, Corvettes, Frigates and Capital ships which concludes the space part of EAW. However, I am going to extend that to all classes for ground mode and Buildings in order to cover all classes, as land classes are not functional yet.
- In the video the 3 Bubble buttons can be dragged around on the screen, I disabled that feature because it caused crashes.
As soon I am able to stabilize that issue I'll reactivate this feature.
- A + Button to create own templates of new Mods and Addons.
- AI Defibrilator Function: Another dummy that spawns at Galactic layer and allows resurrecting or creating any Enemy AI and the ability to program a fleet of enemy ships.
Then a random amount of Ships of Random Classes will keep attacking you and push you to the very limits of every galactic conflict.
- (Optional) Planet Creator/Editor; Yes, it will auto generate a nice cluster of Planets which are dragg and drop able to influence their position. You would also influence their appearance, size and whether the ground of them is accessible or not.
- Localization: I will add a translation for the German language, then if any user likes to help me to translate button texts I could extend to more languages.
- Apps Library information support for some more mods.