This Forum is inactive - Feel free to join our Discord

By now, our community has mostly migrated to Discord. This forum mainly serves as an archive nowadays, and isn't actively supervised anymore.
Feel free to head over to our Discord for a more active community. You're much more likely to get fast replies and support there than here.
-
Inzwischen ist unsere Community größtenteils auf unserem Discord-Server zu finden. Dieses Forum dient hauptsächlich noch als Archiv und wird nicht mehr aktiv betreut.
Schau gerne auf unserem Discord-Server vorbei - Dort findest Du die aktive Community und wirst viel wahrscheinlicher schnelle Antworten oder Unterstützung erhalten, als hier.

Credits while Paused

Mehr
07 Okt 2018 14:40 - 07 Okt 2018 14:57 #89172 von Col. Reynolds
Credits while Paused wurde erstellt von Col. Reynolds
I noticed that during the GC if the game is paused, you continue to collect credits. Currently, a Wraith fleet is attacking my Ancient fleet situated at the Sun. I have not clicked "begin" or "auto-resolve" instead, I'm able to just leave it while I continue to collect credits.
Theoretically, I could leave it for a couple hours and come back to a huge amount of credits. The Day cycle, my ships and upgrades are all paused, so I can't build anything new. But this seems like an easy cheat to become super rich.

Edit: I can even hit the "fast forward" button to speed up the amount of credits earned.

Edit #2 I decided to attach some pictures to highlight this trick. I put a giant red circle, in case I wasn't clear.

I'm going to leave it for a couple hours and gather up a bunch of credits so I can make it further through the GC to test other things and report further bugs. Admins, should I make a bug mega-thread, or keep posting individual threads?

Not much faith in Plan A?
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 07 Okt 2018 14:57 von Col. Reynolds.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Mehr
07 Okt 2018 16:43 #89173 von SuperPlayer
This is not really a bug. The credit earnings are to show if the GC script still runs. It will be removed once we move Pegasus Prelude out of the beta phase.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Col. Reynolds
Mehr
15 Okt 2018 11:36 #89230 von baal
baal antwortete auf Credits while Paused
I'll close this topic for better overview.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things .
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

- The Doctor
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.429 Sekunden