Pegasus Chronicles Misc Suggestions/Questions

08 Okt 2009 16:06 #10357 von MSG-Bot
ye, way many of them is epic :) and most of them fits with epic space battles ;)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Mär 2010 14:24 #21017 von Anc13nt
Is pegasus chronicles ment for forces of corruption?

Mehr
17 Mär 2010 14:44 #21023 von Kampfkeks
yes it is

Ich hab einen sitzen und hab einen stehn
und ich bin nichtmal Schizophren
WUUUSAAAA

Mehr
02 Apr 2010 17:57 #21877 von General_ONeill
Hey folks! I'm back from being.....arrested! :(

I finally got my hands on a Gold Pack so I was able to play the latest 1.1 for the normal EaW. I must say that 1.1 is THE coolest mod I've ever played for EaW and FoC. Well done! The shield effects are awesome and the Drone Swarm is just fantastic! I cannot wait to play Pegasus Chronicles! :relax:
I also have a couple of questions and I apologize in advance if these questions have been asked before. :rolleyes:

1. What are you planning to do with O'Neill? Will he be some kind of faction leader like Tarkin?

2. I assume the BC-304s will look like this and not this? Although the first one is far better than the latter, it's texture is not as good as your Aschen, Asuran or Wraith units. Are you going to retexture/improve it?

3. wen is da mod comin out?! XD :|

Mehr
02 Apr 2010 19:31 #21887 von The Reaper
Hey , to bad about your arrest =/
Glad u like it. Like to answer your questions :P
1 and 2
At this time we've recieved info about that Tau'ri units wont have that much of change ( u will prob see many graphical improvements ofc ;)

3 : Somewhere in this year? :D

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Mehr
02 Apr 2010 22:22 #21895 von MerlinGalgotta
1. ONeill will as well be a part of SG1 as the faction leader. It depends on the GC map and so on the story/timeline, in which the GC map plays.
2. Well, a somehow weird question, as we have exchanged the first model already in the Final 1.1. So why should we take it back in again? There are some reasons why we don't use it anymore (it's not ours, it takes too much performance,...) and the 304 will stay as you can see it on your second screen.
3. yes, this year...

Mehr
03 Apr 2010 20:10 #21928 von General_ONeill

The Reaper schrieb: Hey , to bad about your arrest =/

Well, I'm not a criminal or something! I joined the protests against the election....*cough* selection *cough* of the president and I got arrested for "acting against national security"!

MerlinGalgotta schrieb: ONeill will as well be a part of SG1 as the faction leader. It depends on the GC map and so on the story/timeline, in which the GC map plays.

Maybe you should put him in a new prototype Earth carrier and call it Enterprise! Jack liked the name! Just an idea, though.

MerlinGalgotta schrieb: the 304 will stay as you can see it on your second screen.

That's bad! The 304 will look bad compared to a cool looking unit like the Asuran Cruiser! The Asuran Cruiser has the best texture in my opinion!

Mehr
23 Apr 2010 01:56 #23274 von Lord Ra
I just want to start out saying I've been playing this mod for I guess more than a year now, and Its amazing. I don't think I've really even played the original game because I only play this mod. So fantastic work and thanks from all of us who enjoy it.

I'm posting because I also have a question/request (mostly just a question). I noticed the newest version has a handful of The System Lords such as Yu and others. My question is: is there any chance of the final release including Ra as well, either as an npc or a hero? I'd really love to play as the System Lords and be able to use Ra as a Hero in combat, possibly as a unit of the same type as Apophis. Is there any chance you guys plan to include him?

Mehr
23 Apr 2010 11:46 #23279 von HuGuSSi
He don't fit in the timeline! MAYBE as a little hero in 1 GC, but not with a big role.

Mehr
20 Mai 2010 19:24 #24372 von dodo
First I have to say that team is doing a fantastic work!

Secondly I have some questions about the units in the pegasus chronicles.
1. in asuras after defeating the planet it will be possible to built ancient ships for the tauri or aschen in their homeplanet?
2. The ori will be static in some planets or they will attack? and the system lords?
3. it will be the phoenix\ general hammond ship as a heroe?
4. the goauld and the wraith will have some equivalent to tauri's zpm and asgard technician?
5. the ancient satellite will be more powerful than 1.1 version?
6. the destiny will appear as and old and obsolete ship
7. the last one. will the drones from acient ships go in groups or they will go in line, following each other like in v1.1?

Thanks guys. Don't care about people saying whne the mod is released. The exelence needs their time. you are doing an amazing work!!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Ladezeit der Seite: 3.256 Sekunden