Pegasus Chronicles Misc Suggestions/Questions

Mehr
24 Aug 2009 00:42 #7921 von lrics15
HI . i have an idea is it possible that in hee new mod there is going to be more zpm ? and the zpm is needed to use atlantis ? you know you gather up 3 zpm and you pay 10 or 20000 naquada like the prize of the death star ? and this idea of big ships cant fire on fighters is nor good beacause if you have a bc 304 and a x303 against a bounch of bombers and a hatak thanif the hatak shot down the x303 and you shot down the hatak you cant do anything but wait until your ships is destroyd so i think they shoul be alowed to fire on fighers and bombers but with less acuracy .you knowlike 10 percent of hitting the target but if its hit him its destroyd because the weapon is very powerful for a fighter

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
24 Aug 2009 11:57 #7939 von MerlinGalgotta
Big ships are able to fire on fighters and bombers, but to strengthen the role of the corvettes, they hit nearly nothing. ;)
And your argument with the Hatak shooting down the X-303, well, that is tactics! If you have a lot of bombers and shoot down the enemie's possibility to kill them, then congratulations, you are the better commander! :)
Concerning Atlantis: it's still not decided how we will build it in, but i think you will not need the 3 ZPMs...

Mehr
27 Aug 2009 08:59 #8117 von PaterSin
I don't feel like reading all 18 pages so it might have been asked, why can't I play GC as a normal System Lord, Tok'ra, or Free Jaffa. They may not have the best stories or the greatest things but just role playing them would be fun as a stargate fan in general. Not being sarcastic, is it to hard to have that done, maybe the same map but different starting locations at least. The System Lords (Yu or any other) might have to conquer the others then deal with the Jaffa uprising and Anubis as one GC. The Tok'ra kill and subvert System Lords through different missions and have to deal with limited numbers but have there hidden Under Lords and Earth as allies. The Free Jaffa start small like in the show and go from there.

Mehr
27 Aug 2009 08:59 #8118 von PaterSin
Will you include the unnamed Tok'ra homeworld from Continuum in the new GC, the different crystal and stone buildings would be cool to see on a map.

Mehr
27 Aug 2009 09:54 #8120 von MerlinGalgotta
Well, to cut it short, it's too complicated with the missions and if we leave the missions you are talking about out, then it simply would be exactly like Anubis-gameplay -> boring and unnecessary!
Concerning the planet: no, it's not planned.

27 Aug 2009 16:06 #8130 von MSG-Bot

PaterSin schrieb: Will you include the unnamed Tok'ra homeworld from Continuum in the new GC, the different crystal and stone buildings would be cool to see on a map.

Ye it would be nice ^^

PaterSin schrieb: why can't I play GC as a normal System Lord, Tok'ra, or Free Jaffa

either it will be too complicated to implent it to Tau'ri and/or Goa'uld or you can't do more playable races(cuz Sweaw only supports 2 playable factions)But would be cool if you could gain/get some tok'ra/system lord/free jaffa ships in an tactical mission :P

Mehr
27 Aug 2009 16:17 #8132 von MerlinGalgotta
And that is exactly my point!
They use the same ships as the Goauld, so the only fun-making, realistic possibility i see here is, that you can get a free Jaffa Hatak after, respectively while some tactical mission. It absolutely makes no sense to make them playable as a whole race, as they are nothing more than a "downgraded Anubis faction"...would that be fun? I don't think so! If you implement missions for them, so these factions become more interesting, then it'd be simply tooooooo much effort.
Hope it's clear now why not! ;)

27 Aug 2009 16:22 #8133 von MSG-Bot
wouldn't be interesting to put them into tactical missions for Goa'uld since they got the ships or even better, but like Tau'ri could get some tok'ra ha'taks or free jaffa ha'taks ;)

Mehr
27 Aug 2009 17:47 #8143 von ketchup2o
okay i have a question on that for the current release. is there anyway to take over the free jaffa or tokra? because i noticed (& understand why) that they don't do ANYTHING in GC. they just sit there. is there any way to take control of them? like moving a certain hero or something? just wondering. it's not really a complaint.

27 Aug 2009 17:55 #8144 von MSG-Bot

ketchup2o schrieb: that they don't do ANYTHING in the GC. they just sit there.

and they're easily defeated as well ^^
but i think it's the AI right?
(if I'm not wrong the team haven't one) =)

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.941 Sekunden