Pegasus Chronicles Misc Suggestions/Questions

03 Jul 2009 21:47 #4561 von MSG-Bot
So when does this great update come? Within july?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Jul 2009 10:49 #4582 von MerlinGalgotta

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 17:19 #4702 von GateShip1
For the Tau'ri corruptio(negociation), will the planets still have that annoying yellow junk around them? I am hoping for a light blue glow or something. Also, any chance of seeing Ronan Dex as a ground unit? (His gun reminds me a little of Tyber Zann's)

"Read the description!"
-Merlin

07 Jul 2009 17:24 #4703 von MSG-Bot
I'm also not a very big fan of the corruption lines ;) And of course we should have a atlantis team ^^ With teyla and ronan(after events) and sheppard, mcKay, summer and ford ^^ hope that is possible :D

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 17:31 #4704 von GateShip1
Maybe an unlock after the Atlantis Expedition- Also hopefully playable in skirmish mode.
Summers? Ford? I think We should stick with the core- Sheppard, Teyla, McKay, and Ronan.

Who in the world is Summers? Wasn't she there for 1 episode or something?

"Read the description!"
-Merlin

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 18:08 #4706 von MerlinGalgotta
We will add a new effect for the corruption, but which one will depend on what is possible. We have many ideas, also this blue glow.

You will get the whole Atlantis team, but only in the Pegasus-only GC maps. In the ones with every galaxy, there will be only SG-1, as the Atlantis team is more or less only a clone of it. But we will see about that.

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 18:13 #4708 von GateShip1
So no atlantis team in skirmish mode?

"Read the description!"
-Merlin

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 18:15 #4710 von MerlinGalgotta
Nope, no chance! At least not in the "normal" skirmish maps.

07 Jul 2009 19:18 #4719 von MSG-Bot

GateShip1 schrieb: Who in the world is Summers? Wasn't she there for 1 episode or something?

Marshall Summer( A male and yes he only participated in the first season ;)), one of the original member of atlantis expedition, He was killled when Atlantis team first encountered The Wraith ^^ (if i remember correct he was feed by them) :D

@Merlingalgotta: You can't make like another clone of them, as the original team then? then let that team be replaced so Teyla and Ronan is with them ^^ would be an excellent idea if you could imporve it after that :D

And btw, what about that topic about compatibility with the new mod :P

Mehr
07 Jul 2009 20:24 #4727 von MerlinGalgotta

You can't make like another clone of them, as the original team then? then let that team be replaced so Teyla and Ronan is with them ^^ would be an excellent idea if you could imporve it after that

Well, what (apart from the special abilties) is different between SG1 and Atlantis? Nothing! And as you need the Atlantis team as the SG-1 replacment in the Pegasus-only GCs, it makes no sense to make both playable at the same time.

And btw, what about that topic about compatibility with the new mod

As FoC doesn't work with a PC with more than 4GIG Ram, they asked, if we will fix this problem respectively if the mod will work then. But of course it won't, when even FoC doesn't, lol! But there is already a patch for that issue.

Ladezeit der Seite: 2.093 Sekunden