Pegasus Chronicles Misc Suggestions/Questions

Mehr
26 Jun 2009 17:03 #3869 von GenHornet18
so to sum up, the tau'ri fleet will be a coalition of both asgard and tau'ri ships, with the higher classes correspondingly being asgard, lower tau'ri ?

I am your sword, I am your shield,
Surrender is not an option()

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
26 Jun 2009 18:57 #3879 von MerlinGalgotta

26 Jun 2009 20:44 #3897 von MSG-Bot
hmm, Might be a briliant idea :P let see how it works when it's done :D

Mehr
26 Jun 2009 23:03 #3903 von canshow
the sad thing is, tauri ships that have beams own asgard ships. Especially the heros :/

Mehr
27 Jun 2009 03:38 #3905 von GenHornet18
that's a balancing issue which can be solved and edited when the mod is finally complete.

Although for the sake of the series, wasn't it the tau'ri ships that were more powerful following the fall of the asgard and there gaining there technology? depending on where this is set in the time line (anywhere in Atlantis is near the end of sg1) shouldn't this be the other way round tau'ri high class, asgard low?

I am your sword, I am your shield,
Surrender is not an option()

Mehr
27 Jun 2009 10:08 #3909 von McKay
Why? The tauri use asgardweapons, asgardshields, even the hyperdrive was designed with the help of the asgard. And if the asgard would have existet longer, there ships would still be more powerful.
Oh and for the mod: there will be no normal 304 units that use the asgard beam weapon.

27 Jun 2009 14:58 #3936 von MSG-Bot

McKay schrieb: Oh and for the mod: there will be no normal 304 units that use the asgard beam weapon.

sadly :P but i hope that tauri ships will be better then asgard ships in next mod (just like in series :D)

Mehr
27 Jun 2009 15:26 #3938 von McKay
no, because they simply are not better then the asgard ships (just like in the series). besides, the x-303 for example will be an anti-fighter ship. so against fighter and bomber the asgard ships will be useless.

27 Jun 2009 16:57 #3945 von MSG-Bot
yea i guess that would be that ships expertise but won't the Bc-304 be superior against some of the asgard ships?

Mehr
27 Jun 2009 17:24 #3946 von McKay
not without the asgard beam weapons ;) and wouldn´t it be boring, if the 304 would own every ship? :D

Ladezeit der Seite: 3.305 Sekunden