Poll

Mehr
01 Feb 2010 20:13 #18094 von dodo
dodo antwortete auf Poll
1) name it resources? it's standard for goaul, tauri and wraith
2) spring better, why not
3)-
4)the "destiny"

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Feb 2010 07:59 #18104 von MerlinGalgotta
MerlinGalgotta antwortete auf Poll
Well, this poll is already very old, so here the results:
1. resources
2. it's still "when it's done" ;)
3. we will only release a clean version (respectively as clean as possible)

Mehr
25 Feb 2010 12:46 #19848 von Wornos
Wornos antwortete auf Poll
4. I would like see in game non stargate ships. Mainly new Earth ships something like BC-305 or something ubgrade ships like BC-303 with nukes. And Destiny too.

Mehr
26 Mär 2010 11:10 #21517 von maroon83
maroon83 antwortete auf Poll
The Destiny has already been denied. As u might see there is still too much unknown about it.

"We're not like the Ancients: We're not gonna sit around and wait. We don't back off; we have the capacity and the will to go kick their asses for a change." —John Sheppard

Mehr
15 Jul 2010 22:55 #27293 von Kemusi
Kemusi antwortete auf Poll
1) i agree on "resources"
2) i would like "yesterday" ^^ but i agree on: its done when its done
3) a clean version sounds good to me ^^
4) hmmm, the asgard pegasus tech things ;) i like the energybuckler (the shield) in their armor ^^

5) if i understand "build base strategy" right, it is for the galactic conquest mode... like in the stargate empire at war, right?
so, that you have to build "upgrade buildings" on the specific planet... if you are able to use them as normal research (since some of them are called "...research") and not as buildings, then i like it and i would be happy to see it in the first release... but if they stay as buildings, i would not like to see it that way at all ^^ (i edited them out for my version in EAW ^^ was a hell of work... my respect for your work btw. ^^)

maybe the fighters could be build at the starbase... because upgrading it is only necessary later or to defend a little more... (i nearly had only lvl1 starbases in SG:EAW ^^ because they were useless ...some lvl2 were available...) maybe you could add a minimum level for cruisers too... and add some units which can be build on every starbase ^^

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
16 Jul 2010 19:01 #27356 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf Poll

Kemusi schrieb: 5) if i understand "build base strategy" right, it is for the galactic conquest mode... like in the stargate empire at war, right?

No, actually BBS is for skirmish battles as it already exists in the final 1.1
In BBS mode you can build your own bases (i.e. you can place your bulidings were you want to) but the ai doesn't work, so it's for multiplayer only. Take a look at the skirmish maps, they have BBS in their name.

Mehr
04 Nov 2010 23:58 #32729 von Chaotic Neutral
Chaotic Neutral antwortete auf Poll

John Bello schrieb: 1.) How do you want to call "Credits" in Pegasus Chronicles? Because, we think that the Wraith have no demand to get "Naquadah".

Just call it resources.

John Bello schrieb: 2.) Do you thought about an releasedate?

Release ASAP, you can always update later. If you get people insulting you because of it, learn that people are douchebags and ignore them.

John Bello schrieb: 3.) Do you want to have a "clean" version? That means no Star Wars contents etc. Or do you think "whatever!?"?

Whatever I'm playing the fastest.

John Bello schrieb: 4.) Which "objects" (groundunits / spaceunits / buildings) do you want to see in the next version?

Whatever you've made so far. I don't really care for ground.

John Bello schrieb: 5.) Whats with additional features like the BBS Mode? Unmissable in the first release or added with a patch or not necessary?

You can always update later. ;)

Mehr
11 Nov 2010 00:49 #33028 von super0023
super0023 antwortete auf Poll
i second what chaotic said....this mod is taking too long, i want to play it asap or not at all

Mehr
11 Nov 2010 09:42 #33029 von maroon83
maroon83 antwortete auf Poll

Chaotic Neutral schrieb: Release ASAP, you can always update later. If you get people insulting you because of it, learn that people are douchebags and ignore them.

So I will do with such comments, seriously do you have a clue how much work this is? We are NOT getting paid for this, we do this in our free time for fun.
As the SGMG has released already one mod "SGEAW 0.8 - 1.2" we KNOW how much problems are caused if the basics are being rushed. So we'd prefer a clean and stable first release despite of half a dozen patches to make the mod stable.

"We're not like the Ancients: We're not gonna sit around and wait. We don't back off; we have the capacity and the will to go kick their asses for a change." —John Sheppard

Mehr
09 Aug 2013 01:09 #59826 von Jodahu
Jodahu antwortete auf Poll
1. Resources
2. when you are ready
3. Clean
4. up to you I guess

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.826 Sekunden