Stargate empire at war not TPC not launching

Mehr
03 Aug 2015 23:47 #74088 von melveena1991
Hello pleaseee help

ive installed the mod like instructed in the directions but everytime i click the bat file it just launches star wars empire at war!

ive tryd googling answers but cannot find any for the life of me this is the first time ive had trouble getting a mod to work! :(

Thanks
Melveena

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Aug 2015 00:41 #74089 von Leie_Sistal
Ok so what version did you install exactly?
Do you have steam or cd version?
What is in your mod folder?
What is in you bat file?

Mehr
04 Aug 2015 10:49 #74094 von baal
Hm, sounds like the game doesn't find the mod...
First of all: Why don't you use the launcher? :what: It should basically detect and install all files to the right directories.
If you have the steam version, you just need to activate the corresponding option in the launcher and it should work.

In your FoC directory (the one where the swfoc.exe lies), is there a folder called Mods, and does it contain a folder called Stargate? This Stargate folder needs to have a Data folder inside.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things .
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

- The Doctor

Mehr
25 Aug 2015 19:47 - 25 Aug 2015 20:30 #74394 von darki
Hello! i have the same problem when i run the mod stargate by bat file it gives me star wars empire at war i do not understand why i use the Steam version is the French SGTPC.EXE pitcher said he found not the source file for the launcher to French . how can I do ?
Letzte Änderung: 25 Aug 2015 20:30 von darki.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.067 Sekunden