Anubis Superweapon

Mehr
16 Apr 2014 03:19 #64806 von Revan227
Anubis Superweapon wurde erstellt von Revan227
In the TV show, Anubis' super weapon was able to destroy a Hatak in a single shot, while i understand why the weapon had to be nerfed for balance issues, it seems to be a little underpowered, like not being able to penetrate an asgard ship's shields. is there any way to possibly make it slightly more powerful?

also, when the galactic conquest comes out, will Anubis be able to destroy planets like he was able to in the show? (think the season 6 finale).

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
16 Apr 2014 04:00 #64807 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf Anubis Superweapon

Revan227 schrieb: In the TV show, Anubis' super weapon was able to destroy a Hatak in a single shot, while i understand why the weapon had to be nerfed for balance issues, it seems to be a little underpowered, like not being able to penetrate an asgard ship's shields. is there any way to possibly make it slightly more powerful?

TPC was designed for competitive online multiplay and making the weapon stronger would require some kind of counterpart for the other sides. Another issue with that is that the ability is untargeted meaning if you aren't lucky it is possible that you kill i.e. 6 damaged 303s instead of the healthy O'Neill right next to them.
But indeed we had a similar discussion within the team. For this reason Anubis is going to be stronger in GC (most likely).

Revan227 schrieb: also, when the galactic conquest comes out, will Anubis be able to destroy planets like he was able to in the show? (think the season 6 finale).

Not fully decided yet;)
What would you prefer?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.830 Sekunden