Atlantis Heroes

Mehr
19 Jan 2014 20:35 #63732 von Col. Reynolds
Atlantis Heroes wurde erstellt von Col. Reynolds
Hey,

I was wondering if we were going to see any other Hero characters from the Tau'ri? Aside from the Daedalus, all the Heroes are from SG-1: Mitchell, SG-1, the Prometheus, the Odyssey and Thor. Considering since it is "Pegasus Chronicles" shouldn't we see at least Sheppard? I do like that each faction has an even number of heroes. Maybe switch out Mitchell for Sheppard, and/or have him piloting a squad of Jumpers? I really don't know, I would just like to see some of SGA's people.

P.S. I'm sure if this is a bug or not, but whenever I use the Odyssey's Asgard beam weapons, it auto-locks on a hard point and fires, without waiting for me to manually chose one. Is this suppose to happen?

Not much faith in Plan A?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
19 Jan 2014 20:50 #63734 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf Atlantis Heroes
The SGA team (with Sheppard included) as well as other Pegasus heroes (like Atlantis, Orion, etc) will be available in the GCs. But except for one hero which will become available in a feature of the (yet unreleased) 1.3 patch we don't have any plans on making them available in skirmish. Guess you'll have to wait for the full release:p

Col. Reynolds schrieb: P.S. I'm sure if this is a bug or not, but whenever I use the Odyssey's Asgard beam weapons, it auto-locks on a hard point and fires, without waiting for me to manually chose one. Is this suppose to happen?

That can happen sometimes if the ship has already an attack order. Unfortunately that's a bug of the original game so we can't fix it. Order the ship to stop (the button in the actions menu) before activating the ability.

Mehr
23 Aug 2014 12:11 #68226 von Boriss
Boriss antwortete auf Atlantis Heroes
One hero that needs to be in that GC release is Radek Zelenka!

Mehr
23 Aug 2014 14:23 #68230 von Jack Hunter
Jack Hunter antwortete auf Atlantis Heroes
And why should he?^^
Well, who knows, maybe he will be there one way or the other.^^

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.406 Sekunden