Atlantis?

Mehr
24 Jun 2009 12:29 #3639 von MerlinGalgotta
MerlinGalgotta antwortete auf Atlantis?
That's one of countless possibilites. It depends on the GC maps and on the story events we plan for them! We will see about that ;)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

24 Jun 2009 12:56 #3644 von MSG-Bot
MSG-Bot antwortete auf Atlantis?

MerlinGalgotta schrieb: Good ideas, but that's not possible! You can't tell the game "there is one ZPM in the fleet, so give it the drones and 50% shields".
Apart from that, till now it looks like you will get Atlantis only in some missions and not as a general ship or hero.

Ok i love the idea so if that mean it won't be able as a normal unit then so be it ^^

Mehr
24 Jun 2009 14:34 #3664 von canshow
canshow antwortete auf Atlantis?

MerlinGalgotta schrieb: Good ideas, but that's not possible! You can't tell the game "there is one ZPM in the fleet, so give it the drones and 50% shields".

Thats why it's called a mod :)

Mehr
25 Jun 2009 03:33 #3757 von GenHornet18
GenHornet18 antwortete auf Atlantis?

MerlinGalgotta schrieb: You can't tell the game "there is one ZPM in the fleet, so give it the drones and 50% shields".

Ah XML's strength(and base if I'm not mistaken) the almighty "if statement"...

while this may not be accomplished due to EAW FOC infrastructure, you could make different versions of Atlantis (much like the X304 Ver. 2). Although this may pose a complication while switching versions.

Best of luck just the same, you seem to know what your doing ;)

I am your sword, I am your shield,
Surrender is not an option()

Mehr
25 Jun 2009 11:12 #3758 von MerlinGalgotta
MerlinGalgotta antwortete auf Atlantis?
Well, several versions would be possible, but as i said before, there are some GC maps left, where we have no certain plans yet. So, maybe you will get to see something like the ZPM idea, we will see about that.

25 Jun 2009 13:11 #3761 von MSG-Bot
MSG-Bot antwortete auf Atlantis?

GenHornet18 schrieb: Ah XML's strength(and base if I'm not mistaken) the almighty "if statement".

Not sure if this was what you meant but you could have different powerful zpms^^ THen 1/3 zpm 1/2 zpm and full powered zpm or something like that:D

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.854 Sekunden