Atlantis?

Mehr
21 Jun 2009 02:39 #3306 von Navitas
Atlantis? wurde erstellt von Navitas
Since there seem to be some discussions going on in the German part of the forums, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to say what they are talking about. Now I can understand German partially, but I imagine not everyone here does.

From what I can gather, there has been talk about it's abilities and something about cloaking.

It's a city, not a jojo.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

21 Jun 2009 12:05 #3314 von MSG-Bot
MSG-Bot antwortete auf Atlantis?

Navitas schrieb: something about cloaking.

ohh, it should have been cool with cloaking and power up abilities :P If too strong targets you can cloak it :P Would be really nice :D But i can imagine that it would be hard too do :/

Mehr
22 Jun 2009 14:09 #3430 von Kvasir
Kvasir antwortete auf Atlantis?
I may have a clue.
I have read somewhere that atlantis will be able to use 3 ZPMs. The abilities may be linked to the number of ZPMs you get, i mean 1 ZPM the city can only fly, got a shield, maybe fire a few drones; 2 its weapon gets improved, more drones etc. and 3 you could use the cloaking device while flying.

I think it could be really cool be i don't even know if it's possible !

Mehr
22 Jun 2009 14:38 #3444 von MerlinGalgotta
MerlinGalgotta antwortete auf Atlantis?
@Kvasir: that's not really true^^
Well, the German people are discussing what abilities Atlantis will get, but as we haven't decided it already, there is nothing specific i could tell you ;)

Mehr
22 Jun 2009 14:47 #3446 von HuGuSSi
HuGuSSi antwortete auf Atlantis?
That was a suggestion from a member of the community. I have still to decide whether Atlantis will be avaible as a hero or not.
Maybe you can only play with Atlantis in tactical Missions or against Atlantis ;).
For your Suggestion:
I don't want that somebody absorb a ZPM by mistake in Atlantis. If Atlantis is avaible at the "gc interface", I have to superior a good system.

Sorry for my english :D. I hope you understand me.

Mehr
22 Jun 2009 18:12 #3487 von Kvasir
Kvasir antwortete auf Atlantis?
@MerlinGotta : it was just an idea, as i said. Almost all i wrote was based on my imagination, just in case i was right... :P

@HuGuSSi : No problem, i understand (i'm french so i think i don't have to criticise lol). I realize it's hard to decide these kind of things. I'm sure you will find a good way to integrate atlantis. And even if it is a hero (must say i would love it ^^) i think it should only be used on specific maps such as Fun Perimeter (or something like that), for great battles, and for fun of course !

I hope too that you will understand me ;)

22 Jun 2009 20:34 #3511 von MSG-Bot
MSG-Bot antwortete auf Atlantis?

Kvasir schrieb: I may have a clue.
I have read somewhere that atlantis will be able to use 3 ZPMs. The abilities may be linked to the number of ZPMs you get, i mean 1 ZPM the city can only fly, got a shield, maybe fire a few drones; 2 its weapon gets improved, more drones etc. and 3 you could use the cloaking device while flying.

A very good idea :P But with 2 zpm's you should be able to switch the cloak and shieled :D

Mehr
24 Jun 2009 06:27 #3633 von canshow
canshow antwortete auf Atlantis?
For the integrating, just use the current process there is in EaW 1.1. You put it with the fleet, and the hero or strongest ship gets the ZPMs integrated (or w/e)

as for the abilities.
here is a sort of list of what i think there should be.

0 zpms
-No movement.
-Puddle jumpers (and maybe the apollo) for defence.

1 ZPM
-Shield is charged to 50%.
-Drone weapons availible.

2 ZPM
-Movement availible.
-Shield at 100%
-Fire-rate of drone weapons is improved (or damage)

3 ZPM
-Shield efficiency improved.
-Cloak available.(Can only be activated for a short time).
Shields take 15-60 seconds to come back online.
-Wormhole drive is available (May be like instant retreat from a battle with no penalties standing on Atlantis and/or any other units)
(You could feature a Jamming device on the surface or in space that could disable the wormhole drive from activating, like a gravity well).

Although, i say there should be research structures built to require some of these abilities to be unlocked.

And ZPMs should be spread out in the galaxy, and not like have 3(or how many) in one corner of the map

Just my input here since i can't read german either.But i can make out the words i guess. :P

Mehr
24 Jun 2009 11:45 #3636 von MerlinGalgotta
MerlinGalgotta antwortete auf Atlantis?
Good ideas, but that's not possible! You can't tell the game "there is one ZPM in the fleet, so give it the drones and 50% shields".
Apart from that, till now it looks like you will get Atlantis only in some missions and not as a general ship or hero.

Mehr
24 Jun 2009 12:19 #3637 von Navitas
Navitas antwortete auf Atlantis?

HuGuSSi schrieb: That was a suggestion from a member of the community. I have still to decide whether Atlantis will be avaible as a hero or not.
Maybe you can only play with Atlantis in tactical Missions or against Atlantis ;).
For your Suggestion:
I don't want that somebody absorb a ZPM by mistake in Atlantis. If Atlantis is avaible at the "gc interface", I have to superior a good system.

Sorry for my english :D. I hope you understand me.

Well not sure if it's possible but you could try a bit of both. Have certain GC events and/or missions feature Atlantis for the duration of that missions/event. And then perhaps on a large GC, like the Universe one where you had everything, Pegasus Milky Way etc. where it is a hero unit that can be obtained.

It's a city, not a jojo.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.320 Sekunden