This Forum is inactive - Feel free to join our Discord

By now, our community has mostly migrated to Discord. This forum mainly serves as an archive nowadays, and isn't actively supervised anymore.
Feel free to head over to our Discord for a more active community. You're much more likely to get fast replies and support there than here.
-
Inzwischen ist unsere Community größtenteils auf unserem Discord-Server zu finden. Dieses Forum dient hauptsächlich noch als Archiv und wird nicht mehr aktiv betreut.
Schau gerne auf unserem Discord-Server vorbei - Dort findest Du die aktive Community und wirst viel wahrscheinlicher schnelle Antworten oder Unterstützung erhalten, als hier.

× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Help with luncher

Mehr
11 Mai 2021 19:42 - 11 Mai 2021 19:43 #90110 von lovemasin
Help with luncher wurde erstellt von lovemasin
The Luncher wont download the mod. I have a new instal of star wars epire at war gold and the luncher is reportin every time i press the update button "Your mod istallation is up to date!". I did not download the mod. I did disable firewall.
Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 11 Mai 2021 19:43 von lovemasin.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Mai 2021 17:47 #90111 von SuperPlayer
Hey,

Can you please use the launcher I attached and try again, this is the latest release. If this does not work, please provide me with the Debug log from Settings->Advanced-> Debug Window -> Save

Thanks,

SuperPlayer

Dateianhang:

Dateiname: SGTPCLauncher.zip
Dateigröße:2,025 KB
Anhänge:

Mehr
12 Mai 2021 19:01 #90112 von lovemasin
lovemasin antwortete auf Help with luncher
It works now. Und vielen Dank. :)

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.382 Sekunden