× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Administrator access

Mehr
07 Jul 2017 00:01 #87580 von KronoxHUN
Administrator access wurde erstellt von KronoxHUN
I wish you a good evening!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English. I do not trust my own knowledge, so I called the google translator.

My problem is that when I try to replace one of the factions in the launcher, I'm writing to launch the launcher with administrative access. Well, my problem is that I'm launching the launcher with administrator access and it will not let me.

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
07 Jul 2017 16:39 #87581 von Imperial
Welcome KronoxHUN,

You mean you tried to replace the Faction Dashboard in the Launcher which was running in Administrator mode, and it did not work?

Maybe because you have this launcher setting set: Settings/User Mode = User
But you would need it to be Settings/User Mode = OpenBeta in order to allow Dashboard replacement and the Galactic Conquest.

Mehr
07 Jul 2017 23:39 - 07 Jul 2017 23:45 #87584 von KronoxHUN
Good evening!

First of all, I would like to thank you for your reply.
That's where I'm doing what I said. Now it allows me to change, but the game has no effect whatsoever. The lacunher writes that it is "done", and I'm "save". Restarts the launcher, but everything remains in place. I thought maybe I could see in the game that something was changing, but not even there.
Do you have any ideas for that?

Thank you in advance for your answer!

* edit1
The interesting thing about me is that it replaces the game interface. So, if I replace the Tauri people in the launcher, for example. For the ancestors, it will change the interface.
Letzte Änderung: 07 Jul 2017 23:45 von KronoxHUN.

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 00:26 #87585 von Imperial
Yes that was the point about "Dashboard replacement" it replaced the UI Dashboard for the selected faction, NOT the Faction itself ^^

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 01:35 #87586 von KronoxHUN

So, I understand that in skirmish battles eg. Can not I play with Ori or Ancient?

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 06:51 #87587 von Imperial
You can play the Campaign as Ancients, but not in Skirmish.
And you can build Tauri Ancient ships at the Supergate.
As Goauld you can build the Ori Ship.

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 12:08 #87588 von KronoxHUN

Ohhh, I understand. I thought I should see the other factions in skirmish mode.
Thank you very much for your time and your answers. :) You are super!

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 14:27 #87589 von Imperial
Was my pleasure KronoxHUN

Mehr
08 Jul 2017 14:31 #87590 von Jack Hunter
For more information about the mod you could have a look into our wiki (task bar above right next to FORUM).

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.982 Sekunden