× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Direct3D Error

Mehr
05 Feb 2016 09:29 #78027 von Methedor
Direct3D Error wurde erstellt von Methedor
Hello fellow fans and Thank you for making this mod. I can load upto the point were the main menu fades in, the game then crashes to Windows as it fades in. I have tried reinstalling the mod, updating my Graphics Car and Chipset. I'm not sure what else to do. I am running Windows 8.1 64 bit via my AMD A6 Toshiba Satellite C55 Laptop.

I am Greatly looking forward to playing this mod. Thank You for your Assistance.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
05 Feb 2016 13:19 #78035 von Imperial
Imperial antwortete auf Direct3D Error
Hello,

Does the vanilla game and other mods run ?
Do you have the Ram fix installed?

Mehr
05 Feb 2016 17:44 #78052 von Methedor
Methedor antwortete auf Direct3D Error
The RAM fix is installed,another Mod (Mod Alliance's TOS- Final Frontier) Runs, and the Vanilla doesn't run (thought it did, huh)

Mehr
05 Feb 2016 18:04 #78053 von Imperial
Imperial antwortete auf Direct3D Error
Then you might want to reinstall the vanilla game.

It seems to be a .xml that is ok in that mod but faulty in the game.
Pegasus Chronicles might not use that .xml so it doesent overwrite it, thats why It crashes the same way as the maingame.

Hmm, did you paste/overwrite anything in the direction of your game?
It sounds like anything crashes the game, but I have no Idea what.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.047 Sekunden