× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

how do I install SGPC?

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 08:32 #75359 von hrhjohan
how do I install SGPC? wurde erstellt von hrhjohan
All I get is the launcher and when I click start it says " The mod is not installed. Do you want to start the game anyway?" and after looking for a way to install SGPC, to no end. I finally clicked yes and the error said, " An exception has occurred. See _logfile.txt and _except.txt for details. Press CANCEL to exit or RETRY to debug". I have tried manually installing the game and the setup.exe or what ever, was missing.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 08:46 #75360 von Leie_Sistal
Have you ever clicking on the upper left button?

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 09:22 - 06 Okt 2015 09:36 #75363 von hrhjohan
which one? Just downloaded the patch, and now when I click start, FOC starts!? Pls help
Letzte Änderung: 06 Okt 2015 09:36 von hrhjohan.

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 11:23 #75364 von Leie_Sistal
The update button.
Wich version do you have (cd, or steam?)

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 11:27 #75365 von hrhjohan
I have the CD, and I open the launcher in admin mode but it just says that the update server is unreachable at the moment

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 12:12 #75366 von Leie_Sistal
This can happen when the server are too busy.
So in th setting on the launcher, make sure the box in front of "steam version" isn tickt. Also when you go on update button it Will download the full mod, then install. Until this isn't done you won't be able to play the mod ^^.

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 12:45 #75369 von hrhjohan
How long will it take before the server is free? i have been trying on and off for the past 16 hours. The moment I press the update button it goes straight to update server unreachable.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
06 Okt 2015 13:13 #75372 von Locutus
The servers are free. I've just tested it and downloaded the mod via launcher.
1) Try to set exclusion in your anti virus program for the launcher or deactivate it for some minutes to make sure it doesn't prevent the launcher from downloading.
2) If that doesn't help click on the Settings button -> Advanced tab -> Generate error log. Then try to download again. After that you'll find an error.log file in the same folder your launcher is. Posts it's content here.

Mehr
06 Okt 2015 14:13 #75375 von Jack Hunter
Maybe it won't work because he installed already just the last patch and the Launcher cannot download because of this. So I would reset the mod by the Launcher or delete all folders manually and try again to update.

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

Ladezeit der Seite: 2.511 Sekunden