× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

Adding aurora?

Mehr
22 Dez 2012 12:49 #54578 von Katten
Adding aurora? wurde erstellt von Katten
Hi, i would need some xml help with adding to aurora class as a buildable ship for the tau,ri. i cant find where to add it in the tau'ri space station? any one who know? please help me.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Locutus
  • Locutuss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • [SGMG] Project Co-Lead, Lead Coder, 3D-Artist
Mehr
22 Dez 2012 18:55 #54586 von Locutus
Locutus antwortete auf Adding aurora?
All you need to do is to add the ship to the starbases.
Open "Starbase_Tauri.xml" and scroll down until you find the skirmish variants: "Skirmish_Underworld_Star_Base_X"
Add the ships name ( =the name from the code - here: Tauri_Non_Hero_Aurora) to the <Tactical_Buildable_Objects_Multiplayer> tag.

Mehr
24 Dez 2012 08:57 #54650 von Katten
Katten antwortete auf Adding aurora?
Okey, thank you :)

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 13:13 #59657 von Katten
This tutorial doent work any more.. any one who can tell me how to add the aurora to tau'ti again? :)

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 13:35 #59658 von AC-Suchti
AC-Suchti antwortete auf Adding aurora?
Did you get the 1.1 Patch? If so, you just need to do this again.

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 14:16 #59659 von Jack Hunter
Jack Hunter antwortete auf Adding aurora?
I would guess he mean that he want to build this ship not just in the Ancient Sensor, but in the Tau'ri Space Station.^^

Texter und Planet Coder (GE) der SGMG
Berater und Co-Autor von Stargate Dark Jump
Korrekturleser für Fan Fictions

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 15:37 - 03 Aug 2013 15:37 #59661 von The Art of War

Jack Hunter schrieb: I would guess he mean that he want to build this ship not just in the Ancient Sensor, but in the Tau'ri Space Station.^^

Which is exactly what Locotus' instructions does, what Suchti said is that the file was most likely overwritten while patching the game (needs to be manually backed up and reinserted).

However, that should not be the case. I modified neither the Aurora nor the Tau'ri starbase in patch 1.1 (open 1.1.0.exe with the archive program of your choice, or check the last edited date of the Starbase_Tauri.xml file).

Bene 00:22 replicators, little shiny cute bug robots

3 bottle eof wine etc.
Letzte Änderung: 03 Aug 2013 15:37 von The Art of War.

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 17:46 - 03 Aug 2013 17:47 #59667 von Katten

The Art of War schrieb:

Jack Hunter schrieb: I would guess he mean that he want to build this ship not just in the Ancient Sensor, but in the Tau'ri Space Station.^^

Which is exactly what Locotus' instructions does, what Suchti said is that the file was most likely overwritten while patching the game (needs to be manually backed up and reinserted).

However, that should not be the case. I modified neither the Aurora nor the Tau'ri starbase in patch 1.1 (open 1.1.0.exe with the archive program of your choice, or check the last edited date of the Starbase_Tauri.xml file).

i have completly reinstalled my pc, and installed FoC and TPC and edited the tau'ri station xml and added the aurora text but it doent work :/ i cant find it on the buy list

thats the problem :P
Letzte Änderung: 03 Aug 2013 17:47 von Katten.

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 18:47 #59668 von The Art of War
Post the code.

Bene 00:22 replicators, little shiny cute bug robots

3 bottle eof wine etc.

Mehr
03 Aug 2013 18:50 #59669 von Katten

The Art of War schrieb: Post the code.

what code?

Ladezeit der Seite: 2.613 Sekunden