Hello dear community,
Thanks a ton for your vital feedback on patch 2.1.0! You helped us to identify some more issues which we're fixing today with patch 2.1.1. This includes:
- Wave mode maps are working again
- Hostile objects on space maps are working again
- Herak was missing from skirmish battles
- Save games for Pegasus Prelude are now working properly
- The shield HP of the Asuran fortress was hardly targetable
- The Asurans stations Superlaser was still active after the station was destroyed
- They Pride of Troy defend ability was slowing down shield generation instead of improving it
- English texts have been improved. Thanks to Boriss for that!
The Pegasus Prelude Balancing survey is still going! Please keep sharing your feedback with us. :)
For both easy and medium difficulty we apparently already hit the sweet spot in regards to the balancing.
One repeating point raised for this two difficult settings was:
"On easy and medium settings the AI is mainly using starting forces"
Hard seems to a bit too hard for some. Therefore we tweaked the AI a bit by decreasing its advantages (reduced the multiplier for the amount of money gained and increased the buildtime multiplier). This will also balances the change of the spend budget as mentioned above.
The feedback on the Wraith difficulty is a bit different. While a majority agrees with the existing settings there are more people having a different view.
We think that this might be due to the fact that the beginning of the story is rather hard. However overall the GC performs well from what we saw in our internal tests.
We have a few changes in mind to help players at the beginning but would love to have some direct feedback on it before implementing anything that could affect the overall good performance.
Due to that we're currently looking for GC testers that will get access to an internal version to help us out.
Lastly thanks a lot for all the kind words! It was quite encouraging to read how much you appreciate our project. :)