× Hello there,

Before you post a bug report or a feature or help request, please think about these things first:

This forum is for questions about problems with the mod, feature requests for future work and reporting bugs with the current build. Please do not post anything about Stargate in general or such.

Search before posting. There might be another topic written by someone with the same problem as you have that resolved the issue.

Do not hijack someone else's topic with irrelevant questions of your own.

Please try to test bugs more than once; a bug may only happen one time and thus needs not be resolved after for example restarting the game and trying again.

When reporting a bug or asking for help, please supply us with as much relevant information as possible. State what the problem is, when it occured, if you changed something yourself just before the problem occured and so on.

Last but not least, remember to be polite!

HardPoints not working on my ship

More
05 Sep 2015 12:04 - 05 Sep 2015 12:06 #74568 by Taichl
Hi, I would like to ask you for help with HardPoints for my X-306 ship I am currently making.
For some reason I can not fathom, I cannot make the Hardpoints work. In game it self, everytime i spawn the ship, it is just a mesh with no hardpoints at all. As far as I know, I did everything right: I imported model into 3DS max 9, created dummies, named them 00-18 meaning I have 19 points. Then I merged them together to group called "Hardpoints". When I look to the ALO viewer, the skelton and all the bones are there with correct names (00,01,02,....) and in the xml my Hardpoints are linked to those bones yet still nothing.

this is my tag for hardpoints:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

And this is on particular HardPoint:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Does anybody know what yould be a problem?
Last edit: 05 Sep 2015 12:06 by Taichl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2015 12:11 #74569 by Leie_Sistal
Hello, in what file did you put your hard points?

More
05 Sep 2015 13:44 #74570 by Taichl
Hi. well thank you very much. Your question was enough to actually solve my problem. I did not realize that there is a separate objectfile for hardpoints. Once I added my ship there, all was good. So Thanks again ;)

More
05 Sep 2015 13:52 #74571 by Leie_Sistal
Yes ^^. I had the same problem once :). I am happy it help even If I just asked a question xD.

Time to create page: 0.738 seconds